Millburn-Short Hills Is The Place For Business
Millburn Township, which incorporates Short Hills, is recognized as one of New Jersey’s most desirable towns in which to live, work and do business.
With its commitment to support, preserve and develop business in Millburn Township, the Millburn-Short Hills Chamber of Commerce is a privately funded organization comprised of business leaders dedicated to the interests of the Township.
The Chamber’s elected Board of Directors is an active and involved group of business executives and owners, each of whom offers insight and real-world experience to guide the Chamber toward reaching its goals. At-large members are encouraged to serve on Board subcommittees in order to help identify and address business issues that affect the Township.
As both a vibrant force in the Township’s business endeavors and the premier advocate for the service, retail, professional, financial and industrial communities of Millburn and Short Hills, We Mean Business!
Welcome Our Newest Members
- bluefusion solutions
- CandyHouse Technology
- Chocolate Works
- Deborah Gilbert Smith Style Advisor
- Kids Under One Roof
- Legal Assistance Funding, LLC
- Liberty Payroll
- Millburn-Short Hills Psychological Services
- Monk's Painting & Carpentry
- N.B. Home Improvement
- Prominent Properties Sotheby's International Realty-Short Hills Office
- Prominent Properties Sotheby's International Realty-The Darmanin Group
- Prominent Properties Sotheby's International Realty-The Gosselin Group
- Redz Cuts
- Samuel Robert Signature Spaces, Inc
- Short Hills Auto Service Center/Sunoco
- Short Hills Marble & Tile
- Squirrel & The Bee
- Style at Schultz
- Tepp Accounting Services